The Watch Site banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here we ....." Go Aqualand again ".
I know I have a couple of them already.
I got another ....... " Citizens Aqualand Echo Drive 200m Diver " today.
Well it needs some help too.
Incoming next couple days, and it looks good too.
Taken apart to check, clean and can't re-assemble back.
Again, I know I have a couple but this one needs to be fixed also.

Started at .... 99 cents, 0 ..... bid's on it.
I saw it, asked about it, Seller says make a offer, and the seller said great
I'll take it.
Not bad for ........... $ 32.00 Dollars USD, Free postage. ( From the U.S.A. )
( Note: What I was after was the Bracelet for my Duplex. )

Attachments

·
Registered
473 Posts
I'm going to get one of these Aqualands, keep seeing threads for them and reading them (I know about the spring when you remove the case back), and they've grown on me!! Hope your repairs go well!
Regards, David

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Sir ...

David ,
These Aqualands are very tough. I got to love them a lot, and when I can get hold of them I try to get them. This will be my (6'th ) one like this
and I have others also. I have found that they are not that difficult to do.
If you decide to get one be sure its from someone that has not had it as a water defective one. Echo drives I have found have a bad effect to water damage it looks like. They get damaged real quick in the movement areas I have found out doing some of them.
The C230 Aqualands just cant get any parts for them from where I am doing them now. I found they are easy, but if the boards get effected , I don't know how to test them yet. The rest is a little simpler from what I have been doing. Getting them working again is the big problem.
I can do the C506 Duplex ones now and they are not that hard also. I stick to the Divers and if the Chrono's get to be fixed I would rather the watchmaker do them for now. The other Aqualands are not that hard too, but have to remember what goes where and then it gets easier.
Aloha Sir and thanks.

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
LongBike i knew you would get that one...i watched it and thought of you...can't wait to see it done too

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I'm going to get one of these Aqualands, keep seeing threads for them and reading them (I know about the spring when you remove the case back), and they've grown on me!! Hope your repairs go well!
Regards, David
David if you need help with them let me know and I'll see if I can help you with what I know so far, no problem.:72::13:
They have been real easy, except those C230's, C022, etc., to get them up and going.

·
Registered
931 Posts
I never did like those watches...but..

I keep reading how you were having so much fun with them , I got curious...
and yesterday I was watching 2 of them for sale on the Bay.
Sooo , I got this one . I don't know what came over me. I know I didn't get a deal either . I'll have to do some research on them and read your past posts .
That's it for me ,...no more surprises.

Screen shot 2014-07-01 at 6.01.06 PM.png

Screen shot 2014-07-01 at 6.02.02 PM.png

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thats a nice one too

Glad to see another one in Hawaii. You did good on that one, because it is a little older model too.
Looks choice and hope you enjoy it also.
As I told David (Diesel), if I can help with what I know so far about them let me know.
If you need to know something about them PM me or use my email it be easier to communicate,
and no problem. ( No hu hu )
[email protected] .
There is not very much about them from what I have seen, but I continue to look for
information on them.

Aloha Louis ,
Kane ala , Aloha Ka ko ..........LongBike

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts