1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<br>

Hello one and all! :)

<br>

Before I show you my Wearable Wall Clock on wrist, and the first of what should be several unveilings for this week, I wanted you to see the print that I matted this weekend, for a fellow at work.

<br>

<br>

<br>

It is a 12x18 inch print of his son playing baseball. I think I picked great colors for the triple matting and did a fine job cutting and assembling the whole shebang! It's all glued (acid free of course) to a nice (acid-free) foam board, and ready to go into a brushed aluminum frame. I haven't done any matting or framing in a while, and I was quite proud of the quality of this work! :)

<br>

Okay, back to watches, here is my Wearable Wall Clock, the Seiko "Spork" SRP043K, with a turtleneck shirt and my black Levi jacket. Hmmm, do these colors look familiar? Where have I seen them recently? ;-)

<br>

<br>

<br>

Now, what about the unveiling?

<br>

Here is the first of many packages that should arrive this week, from a gentleman I know as Jakub, in Hong Kong.

Well, I thought he was a gentleman, but he seems to be referring to me as a "Tool"??? :-( Harrumph!

<br>

<br>

<br>

And inside is this gigantic black zippered case! ºLº Wow, did you other folks get your Tsunami in a case like this? It is very heavy too!

Let's get 'er open shall we!

<br>

<br>

<br>

Ha-ha! April Fools! :) It is one of Jakub's Beginner Watch Repair Kits. With one of the Bergeron Scratch Brushes add to the kit.

<br>

<br>

<br>

I am 100% sure why I bought this kit, I imagine in my hands it should more rightly be called a Beginner's Watch Destruction Kit, but I'm sure the case-holder and perhaps someday the hand remover might come in handy. I'll definitely being using the scratch brush, a lot! :)

Hmm, I thought there was supposed to be a dust blower included?

<br>

Okay, that's it for tonight, but stay tuned, I am going to be picking up two more packages tomorrow, and they just might contain real watches! ;-)

<br>

- Thomas

<br>

·
Registered
534 Posts
1) great job on the matting! sounds like a pro job!
2) bought a Seagull kit like that too...
3) bought jake's bergeon brush and it does work! haha! ;D

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks John, and Thian!

And I would say the brush does work well Thian, looking at your hat! Nice even finish! :p

- Thomas "MotoWatch"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts