The Watch Site banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
30,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My birthday today, guess how old ? :)) I have always had a "interest" in car number plates and owned this one for years. When i visited Australia in 2001 i was amazed at the plates they could have and for only $99 a time, i filled a photo album with just car registrations !! how sad is that ? ???

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
TheTigerUK said:
My birthday today, guess how old ? :)) I have always had a "interest" in car number plates and owned this one for years. When i visited Australia in 2001 i was amazed at the plates they could have and for only $99 a time, i filled a photo album with just car registrations !! how sad is that ? ???
is it upside down? 19? :)

·
Registered
9,869 Posts
TheTigerUK said:
Happy birthday, old feller! :D

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, John.

I hope I don't catch up to my tags---JMK-500

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Happy Birthday Young Man

It must be why we get on so well, I know your a Tiger, but in the Stars your a BULL, and WE Taurus Do get on Well
with each other. I am two days Younger, but whoes Counting? Your a FINE Man and a Good Friend,

Would be a nice thought to Grow Old /w the likes of a Good Brit.

Seikozen ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts