The Watch Site banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
33,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always fancied one of these old citizens just for the name more than anything (do we ever grow up ?).

Well last week Jeremiah contacted me to say there was a package on the way to me to be forwarded on, i have done this a couple of times for him in the past.

When the package arrived and i let Jeremiah know and he said open it its for you as a gift !!!!!! and it was the day/date model, thanks Jeremiah.

The date only model is hand wind as well as auto !!!

Strangely enough i had seen one being sold on the TF a couple of days before by Herman and i had done a nice deal with him (nice guy).

So now i have the two really nice they are as well. :)

ps: A group of Tigers is called a ambush or streak.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Nice pair of Tigers, Tiger....one of the reasons I like Citizens is that many of their autos hand wind too.

Now, would you do me a favour and show pics of the case backs, or post what is written on them? I haven't got any info on these from anywhere else, and I'd like to get them in the movement table if they are of the right vintage....

Here's a link to the link to the table for info...

http://seikoholics.yuku.com/sreply/1895

Thanks in advance,
Sweephand

·
Administrator
33,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sweephand said:
Nice pair of Tigers, Tiger....one of the reasons I like Citizens is that many of their autos hand wind too.

Now, would you do me a favour and show pics of the case backs, or post what is written on them? I haven't got any info on these from anywhere else, and I'd like to get them in the movement table if they are of the right vintage....

Here's a link to the link to the table for info...

http://seikoholics.yuku.com/sreply/1895

Thanks in advance,
Sweephand
Hi Stephen i hope this helps, if you need anything else let me know.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Thanks Tiger, much appreciated ;)

Can you please confirm that the top one in your pic has '6501' on the back (that's the movement number)

Thanks,

Sweephand

·
Administrator
33,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sweephand said:
Thanks Tiger, much appreciated ;)

Can you please confirm that the top one in your pic has '6501' on the back (that's the movement number)

Thanks,

Sweephand
Yup 6501 it is.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts