The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
"The Prospector"
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wore my Ricoh Sakura today as posted in WRUW 8/01/15, as I have a day off.

I don't wear it as often as I should, because the Ricoh clasp broke and I had too butcher a seiko clasp to fit, I have never been happy with doing this, as I have a kind of 'it all has to be original' OCD :) As I love the style of this watch, I was rather gutted too say the least. consequently, it has spent too much time in my watch case, along with all those others, that 'seemed like a good idea at the time'.

Today, I was looking on e bay and picked up, what looks like the same style of bracelet for £6.99 GBP, I guess you guys out there can tell me if it is :)
A couple of pics attached, oh BTW, a very Happy belated New Year too you all !

Attachments

·
Administrator
33,234 Posts
To me it looks basically the same but in reality nothing like if you know what I mean :)

·
Administrator
33,234 Posts
Could be a good pick up then, hopefully.

·
"The Prospector"
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thk you yeah hopefully, its 17mm at the lugs the same as the one I have, so hopefully its the same at the clasp end....

·
"The Prospector"
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yup Graham, they float my boat.
Well, the bracelet was bought yesterday, it arrived today, I only wanted it for the clasp, I changed the clasp and it fits :) I'm well pleased, this watch will now get loads of wrist time, as it is all contemporay.
Not the most expensive watch I know, but I just like the styling and the split day \ date.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts