33,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
box won't cost this much !!! :(

Crazy but if you have the need ?

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
:bowing:

Sir you win hands down! Congratulations. Sort of thing I would do if I were a bit braver!

Hurah!

Holy crap done a exchange rate conversion..... You will wear the crown of crazy for a while or at least until I win the lottery!

It wasn't you was it Mr Tiger Sir?

·
Administrator
33,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:bowing:

Sir you win hands down! Congratulations. Sort of thing I would do if I were a bit braver!

Hurah!

Holy crap done a exchange rate conversion..... You will wear the crown of crazy for a while or at least until I win the lottery!

It wasn't you was it Mr Tiger Sir?
ha ha ha jeeeeze, it wasent me thats for sure :)

Even if i had the spare money i couldent spend that much on a box (my wife says I will get a bin bag at best :) ).

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Ah shame it's the sort of thing I'd do then think oh crap afterwards! Tom said it wouldn't be you that brought it for that amount as I was spamming him via email at the time I read this.... I'd buy it then have my ashes put in a sainsburys ziplock bag.

·
Administrator
33,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sometimes you just have to treat yourself..... and at least this one came with a watch and the instructions! :57:

Bugger that is better than fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in Love with the complete set, lucky man :clap::clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
685 Posts
Bugger that is better than fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in Love with the complete set, lucky man :clap::clap::clap::clap:
I have to admit I was a little surprised to get it. It sat on ebay for a couple of weeks before I made an offer for it. It came with an average condition, strapless Silverwave.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Sometimes you just have to treat yourself..... and at least this one came with a watch and the instructions! :57:

That's amazing - what a gorgeous set. I love that Seiko made the box quite literally a "clamshell" design. Given the photos, blue lining, box with the water in it, etc., a pretty thorough theme! I've got a fair number of similar "full sets," but have never seen such tailored packaging...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.