The Watch Site banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Everybody,

I am letting go this uber rare 16710 GMT II Pepsi with rare 3186 movement and even with rarer rectangular II dial.

I purchased it from a member on TRF a few months ago. I have several other GMT II pieces, and I never wear this baby to keep it in this mint+ condition.

It is a complete set, M serial, both hang tags, iner and outer boxes, white box sleeve, an extra link, polishing cloth, and the booklets and warranty card are all included. I checked the time keeping for 36 hours, and it is almost spot on, gained less than a second only!

Case, case back, crystal, bezel, bezel insert, bracelet and clasp are flawless. I noticed very minor hair lines on the 0900 side of the case. I can not notice while holding it on my hand. It is noticeable only when magnifying the fotos. Bracelet has no stretch, and the case has never been polished, still pristine.

My asking price, Net to me, [WAS ($11,300 US) NOW $10,500 US] NOW 11,600 CAD ($10,000 US) net to me shipped in North America.

Very best regards . . .

Capt. Serdal shipped in North America. Buyer pays for the preferred method of shipping, and PP fees. Bank transfer is alright with me. No trades at this time, please. For outside Canada shipments, customs hold ups (If any) is the buyer's responsibility.

Face to face deals and inspections here in B.C. are welcome.

References? I have many references on several forums. Please ask if you would like, and I will provide you.

Here are the fotos: (Please let me know if you need more)

Thanks for looking, and very best regards . . .

Capt. Serdal

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Reduced. Now $12,200 CAD ($10,500 US) shipped in North America.

Very best regards . . .

Capt. Serdal

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another reduction: Now 11,600 CAD ($10,000 US) net to me shipped in North America.

Very best regards . . .

Capt. Serdal

1 - 3 of 3 Posts