The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang, I believe this question got lost in my excitement over my new Citizen Bullhead. It has a nice bracelet, but even at the smallest micro-adjustment, it's still much too large. I need to remove a couple of links but can't figure out how. I don't see obvious pins, or even arrows on the underside indicating where the supposed pins would come out. Any help/suggestions on how to non-destructively size this bracelet?

IMAG0293 by fortsonre, on Flickr

IMAG0292 by fortsonre, on Flickr

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
well hello ...i think i have seen this type of band..they split if i remember correctly by pressing out the center of the link...i think you will see it only goes from one side..it is very hard to see from your pics...i am sure others will chime in...it is not as hard as you might think...hey please show us some of the bullhead pics too

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey gang, sorry I missed these responses. I'll post some more shots but I've since found that I need to search for "folded link adjustment". Basically (from what I've learned from Dr. Google), I have to bend the fold out and then the center pin section will slide out. This bracelet does not have the little holes on the underside of the bracelet where you can get the center section started on it's way out.

I've put the watch on a leather rally strap, which I actually like better. So, I may not size the bracelet and instead keep it intact for future sale.

Anyway, thanks again, and I'll try to get some more pictures posted for completeness.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts