The Watch Site banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I was wondering how you guys do that? Like:
  • Are they usually going to ship internationally or do you have to use some forwarding service and which one
  • Any common problems or tricks I should know.
  • Do you get hit by customs hard?

I am looking at what is the route to follow to navigate this best as I intend to look in there a bit more.

Thx indvance.

·
Special Member
3,308 Posts
Hi, you need to set up a proxy. They bid on your behalf, have it shipped to their warehouse and then ship it to you once you agree on shipping method. Once you set up an account with a form of payment, they take care of everything for a fee.
I use Buyee. Very efficient, never an issue.

Rob

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
115 Posts
I've made one purchase through Remambo and all has seemed well. As I'm waiting on the Air Small Packet I have to reserve final judgement, but all the stages until and including my items leaving Remambo's warehouse as a consolidated package were easy to go through.

·
Special Member & Premium Member
1,344 Posts
I use JAUCE its in English and after a few years of continual use its never given any problems, but you must understand its not ebay, you have very little comeback.
Be very careful they can become addictive and very expensive.😆😁😄😃😃😀.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Customs is whats keeping me from starting a buying frenzy. In Spain items normally double, yes you read well, double price when they reach my door if they are <1K. So I am reserving that only for the unicorn.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Yes, it's the same all over Europe, but double is... insane. I usually pay 20-30% in Romania. I too try to limit myself at watches I really like, but usually I don't buy expensive stuff, like divers.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well a 6215 or a 6159 which is what I'd like to get they are pricey to me lol. I am trying to find them locally but people that have them seem very private about it so it's difficult to get in the loop. If I could buy in Japan it would be a different story and my collection would be complete. Hence I'll keep the japan door open only for that unicorn that may show up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts