The Watch Site banner

How should I nickname my SBCM023 ?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Call it the "Perpetrator" or "Perp" or "Black Perp" for the black dial and bezel (word play on Perpetual)

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
I say you name it Ramona and enjoy her company. :-*

On a more serious note, this watch has been around a longtime without a nickname. As I see it, it shouldn't have one forced on it now if one didn't develop naturally early on.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I have to agree with Gabe.
However, why don't you call it the "Seiko HEQ Diver"? I call my SBQK083 just the "Seiko HEQ".

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The orange one is rarely seen but I believe one model might still be in production, I was looking after the pepsi model (since I have no pepsi diver) but no luck, on the other hand the all-black model is the most stealthy ;) ...

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LUW said:
I have to agree with Gabe.
However, why don't you call it the "Seiko HEQ Diver"? I call my SBQK083 just the "Seiko HEQ".
Hmm, I do have a number of Seiko HEQ models, but indeed one single diver ... so far :)

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I like Ninja. Small, lean, tough, stealthy and high performance with an Asian flavour. Says it all.
There are other colours of this watch available, correct?

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Why a nickname? Doesn't it deserve a name of it's own? My 6105-8110 is named Yoshi and my 6309-7049 is named Farouk.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Catalin said:
The orange one is rarely seen but I believe one model might still be in production, I was looking after the pepsi model (since I have no pepsi diver) but no luck, on the other hand the all-black model is the most stealthy ;) ...
I have the pepsi version as well but I agree with you, the black dial is the coolest of the three. I like the feel and weight of the watch and all keep great time.

Like your name of the Ronin the best.
Enjoy your watch.
Daniel

·
Banned
2,569 Posts
The Penetrator!

This watch is rated for those dark leagues in the sea and in halls of time. It can penetrate depths that mere sports watches fear to attempt and it's perpetual calendar descends through the depths of time where simple day date quartz watches cannot compete!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
barryw said:
Ninja gone (think I replied to wrong post -duh). They arethe 2 limited edition Samurias - balck and white.

BW
Interesting to know - but honestly that was a very strange association since:
a) those already have a name = samurai LE, and
b) those are hardly a stealthy watch ...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts