The Watch Site banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am beside myself, I wandered into a second hand shop the other day, and there in the display cabinet, all neglected was a E710-H24105TA in pristine condition. I had only just learnt about the existence of Eco-Drives, having just discovered Seiko Solars, thinking what a cool idea. OMG, not only was this an Eco-Drive but a PerpetualCalendar as well. When I got it home I researched for hours trying to date the Watch from the SerialNumber which is 9D0980, all I could determine with my limited knowledge was that, either 1999 or 2009. Can anyone tell me when these were available and what year mine is. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
6,877 Posts
hey great looking watch..and great find too

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you SweepHand and jringo8769 for your replies. CitizenAustralia have told me the Watch was released for sale in August 2000, and probably discontinued by 2010. They also gave me the model number BL0020-51H, the H apparently means grey Dial. This number has opened up a new line of research. A BL0020-51M is StainlessSteel with a blue Dial, and a BL0022-55P is Gold? with a yellow Dial. The StainlessSteel with black Dial (and the others) is shown here (not allowed to show link address) as a BL0020-51H, a discrepancy. CitizenAustralia also gave me the part number for a BraceletLink as LK-H1153 with only one in stock, extras to take many weeks, the Jeweller who can supply the Link has quoted $30, ouch. So at the moment I can't wear the Watch as the Bracelet is too small for my wrist, and it would appear that the Watch was made in December 1999.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you lewie for the link, but this Bracelet is so convoluted I doubt anything would fit except the original Link. One more post from me and I will be allowed to post the link address to ProudsGallery who have amazing catalogs of Citizen Watches from 2002.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts