The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
30,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Normally my "stuff" comes via my shipping agent (thank you) in the States with no tracking number but I have a early Christmas package on it's way to me and i have checked it twice a day, nothing much happened in the last five days though but it's "fun" :)

·
Registered
912 Posts
No, it winds me up too much to see it sitting around somewhere!
I like it when it turns up unexpectedly!

I also found that if you buy enough stuff you get a package or two a day regardless, now thats fun!!....I'm in rehab now ;)

·
Registered
680 Posts
I keep checking, and usually get frustrated! I've just dipped my toe in the 6309 diver pool, and it seems to be taking an age to come from Canada!

·
Registered
26,050 Posts
John, When I have a Watch incoming I bring up the Tracking online, Set the auto Refresh to every 30 seconds until the Watch arrives.....Then when the Watch is being Delivered to my Home I have it all on my Harddrive Via Hidden Cams in and around the Mail Box. Then I Tunnel underground and grab the Package before the Wifey knows I am even gone ;)

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Checking mine now..........................................

INCOMING :wee_hee:

·
Registered
657 Posts
I check mine all the time, because there are some packages that need to be "intercepted" before the wife can get to the box ;)

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Tiger, I know you know, but when we USA shippers ship to the UK, unless we pay for tracking (expensive!), the LC number tracks until it leaves the US Customs point and then goes dead, although on some occasions its final delivery does get updated.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I rarely check 'em. Only when when the watch is taking too long to arrive ;)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Tiger, I know you know, but when we USA shippers ship to the UK, unless we pay for tracking (expensive!), the LC number tracks until it leaves the US Customs point and then goes dead, although on some occasions its final delivery does get updated.
I recently shipped using the USPS website to print the postage. Tracking was a free option on the form and the postage was a dollar cheaper (according to the site) than buying it in a post office.

That said, the USPS tracking is terrible. I once ordered some parts from a russian seller on ebay and had about 10 updates for the pacakage before it arrived in NY customs. Then it didn't update until a few hours after I was holding it in my hand a week later!

In answer to the original question...Constantly!

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Daily

Mark

·
Registered
205 Posts
Far too often ;)

Currently waiting for a highly anticipated 'International Priority' package coming from Spain by Correos - it apparently hasn't moved since it was accepted into the system. The seller (who has been very patient with my questions) has told me this isn't all that rare - funny as I've had items ordered from Croatia and Hong-Kong at a similar time arrive before it's left the building!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 26 Posts