The Watch Site banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never managed to get one of those yet always really wanted one off Noah.They never seem to get posted a lot and i wondered if many people flipped theirs.

Theneilo uk

·
Registered
534 Posts
good question, Neil. I have seen one on the trade forum. And I think one found by a Singaporean who then sold it...it was the dial modded into a Seiko, I think...

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thian thats the one ive just bought,its the one with the dial modded into a watch.Hopefully iot will be here soon as im going to put it in a 007 cased diver.
Thanks for the reply as always my friend.

·
Registered
534 Posts
TheNeilo(AqualandKing) said:
Thian thats the one ive just bought,its the one with the dial modded into a watch.Hopefully iot will be here soon as im going to put it in a 007 cased diver.
Thanks for the reply as always my friend.
Really? small world that you bought it! haha! I guess it is old news..but I was privy to that whole affair...i think Stefan Molle has the special edition, if memory serves me....

the dial is really a special one and hope you keep it! BTW..love your avatar!! haha!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Only 50pcs were to be made, not all were sold, been using some of the PVD cases for other mod projects ...

some folks asked for some custom details

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I wasn't around then, as I'm still a newbie. But I definitely like that dial a lot.
I seen one FS but missed it, then had someone offer it but too much $$$ asking. :(
Very nice work as always from Noah.

Cheers, Dave

1 - 14 of 14 Posts