The Watch Site banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to come by?
Are they worth as much as the Original Arnie or less?
Digital window? Smaller or larger then the H-558-5009?
I'd love to get my hands on one!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Lots of debate on this topic. H601 is not Divers rated although it's 150m. Obviously it's not the exact Arnie, but only a WIS would know that. I own both models and really do have to say- Both are awesome. I paid over 500usd for this one. Well worth the money. It was NOS though. The bezel is easier to turn on my H601 than on my two H558's. Strange but true. They are so similiar, slight differences in functions and dial print, but imo worth 350 to 550USD depending on condition. Just a classic design.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So if what I think I hear you saying is that the H601 is worth more? How about the digital box? It appears larger on the H601?

·
Registered
862 Posts
I think H558 is worth more but it all depends on condition... My H601 cost more but it was MINT. If the H558's were MINT too they would have been more I think. Hang on, let me compare the two digi read outs.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Just took a Turbo pic on my phone. Sorry for the Quality. The digi display looks to be the same size to me...

·
Registered
862 Posts
The Crown is smaller on H601 as well as the hands. H601 also tells me the month too. Actually both models are so new to me this was a good exercise. Not sure if i'm much help. I'm all over the place, my pics stink. If I had to choose I would say I like the H601... looks neater? However, the H558 is "The" Arnie, and its diver rated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts