The Watch Site banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
32,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw these crop up on the bay the other day with a BIN of $19.95 plus shipping.

I dident need them and I am trying to clear out my "junk" draws rather than add to them!! but how can you not bid for them ? :)

At that price even with shipping you only need to find a use for a couple of parts and then your in clover (imo) :)

·
Craftsman
3,878 Posts
Looks like a great catch John!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Tiger I'll confess that I snagged these - I'm nowhere near your level of tinkerer but I also couldn't resist the price even though I've no idea what I'll do with them.

·
Craftsman
3,878 Posts
Tiger I'll confess that I snagged these - I'm nowhere near your level of tinkerer but I also couldn't resist the price even though I've no idea what I'll do with them.
Well Brian,
For $20 they make a good Christmas gift for a WIS Friend! ;)

·
Registered
637 Posts
Oh how funny - I saw the photo and assumed it was the same lot but it isn't. Check out item number 321617694861 - that one's mine. I should've realized though because mine was $25 shipped. Perhaps the same seller?

·
Craftsman
3,878 Posts
Tom somehow I didn't even see this! Let me ooh and aah over them a bit and I'll consider it :).
Just teasing of course but I certainly wouldn't say no to a gift.........:)

btw, I'm still in the process of looking for the part you needed. It's been a hectic couple of weeks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts