The Watch Site banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I need to remove this wheel but I can't figure out how to, it's whats causing all my problems with a stopped movement, it's really stiff to rotate so I need it out so that I can source the problem cheers guys, cup of tea whilst I await instructions thanks, oh it's my 6105b movement ok

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahhaa! Cheers my friend,another strip of the calender side coming up then, hopefully ill see why its so stiff

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well here's my problem pretty gunned up and abit rusty to boot, I'll get the fibre brush on it very shortly and see how I get on now cheers again

·
Registered
4,931 Posts
I'd take a very good look at the state of the centre wheel internal as well. The cannon pinions not looking good - might be worth finding a spare or a new one.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah thats what im gonna be doing, ive hopefully got a spare lying around in my box, it moves pretty freely at the momemt but still no flick from the pallet fork, but then again my mainspring is knackered, ive turned it into a manual spring, long story for another time, I shallmhang my head in shame for now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts