The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems to have been a while since i saw a "Show your Tunas or Shrouded divers" and this time seems as good as any to get some nice shiny new wallpaper pics.So lets see them Guys.

Heres mine.Seiko SBBN007 This one was acquired some time back from my good friend Badern.
Plus my Grail Arnie Totally Spa,d not long back from my good friend David Baxter in the UK.
Plus of course who can omit the Fantastic Seiko Sawtooth.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Re: How about a Tuna fest for the Masses.The Shrouded the better.lets see them..>>

I used to have a Sawtooth modded by Zoodles95:

A very cool watch. However, I let it go once I acquired this guy:

The SBBN007 definitely is a keeper!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Re: How about a Tuna fest for the Masses.The Shrouded the better.lets see them..>>

A couple...

US navy pic "PANAMA (Jan. 1990) In this undated file photo, members of Seal Team 4 pose for a group photo before Operation Just Cause."

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

Here's my one and only.

·
Registered
260 Posts

Here is a O-Bento box.... 2 new ones yet to be added to the mix, waiting for a Sapphire, should be in this week, and will update photo:

·
Registered
1,500 Posts

Silly question: are all shrouded Seiko divers considered to be a Tuna variation?

·
Registered
41 Posts

My only shrouded Diver at the moment;

On wrist

Cheers!

·
Registered
772 Posts

I'm still a bit low on the shroud side...

This is my swcond one. Flipped but got another. Why do I do that lol

and this one is Tunaesque shroudless

and this is just tuna

·
Registered
46 Posts

LUW said:
Silly question: are all shrouded Seiko divers considered to be a Tuna variation?
I believe that Sawtooths and Arnies are not Tunas, but are part of shrouded divers family.

·
Registered
174 Posts

No tuna here, but got this one ;) sweet thread BTW....

·
Registered
187 Posts

LBisevac said:
I believe that Sawtooths and Arnies are not Tunas, but are part of shrouded divers family.
Aye, and the 5M23-6A10 and 6A19 are often referred to as Baby Tunas.

·
Registered
4,878 Posts

^-^ My one and only :-* Bob.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts

What do we have so far for Tuna?
Emperor, Darth, Baby. From the top of my head these are the ones that I know.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

+ Golden

·
Registered
46 Posts

LUW said:
What do we have so far for Tuna?
Emperor, Darth, Baby. From the top of my head these are the ones that I know.
And just Tuna, SBBN007 and its replacements.

·
Registered
9,869 Posts

Some awesome watches on display here!

·
Registered
2,999 Posts

Just a few of mine to get this (great) thread going (Thanks, Neil!)......

I need to take more pics, since there have been quite a lot additions to the herd! ;)

Anyways, here they go:

Of course, you have to instill the good tuna taste to the new generation since the early ages...

Mr. Tokunaga must have done something right in designing a watch that pleases even those who still can't speak!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts