The Watch Site banner

How about a new version of the 6139

1K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  jringo8769 
#1 ·
Well i have toyed with the idea has a few 6139 have passed thru my hands...i have never seen one like this and wondered if i can make it from all genuine seiko parts..i wonder will they all work together.....see what you think...well what i am trying to go for is a all black dial and bezel and i know seiko never made a 6139 like that...at least i have never seen one...and when i seen this...i thought this might be what i was looking for...thanks for looking..God Bless John

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
wow...Andy what model is that one....looks very nice...

#6 ·
Hi John, I like your idea, the dial you show is a 6139-7060, I 've got a old scrap one and it isn't quite the same colour as in your pic, it's a sort of grey-brown which isn't too cool imho.

#8 · (Edited)
well i love it..thank you for the info and the great ideas too...pm sent Feca67...God Bless

#11 ·
that is what i thought too...something a little different and like those hard to find ones...hopefully i find the parts i need to start...thank you all so much...God Bless John

#12 · (Edited)
well i just got a band for it too...i am told it is a original 6139 70xx speedtimer band like from the dial and inner dial this came from...
correction made....

Attachments

#13 ·
If that was an original speedtimer band it would indicate that on the clasp.

#14 · (Edited)
well thank you for the info too Tom...well it is like a 6139 70xx band...thank you for the clarification...God Bless John

#16 ·
well i hope it makes my build work great too...God Bless John

#18 ·
wow...that is the original one that inspired me...great pics by the way....God Bless and thank you for sharing them...John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.