The Watch Site banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i have toyed with the idea has a few 6139 have passed thru my hands...i have never seen one like this and wondered if i can make it from all genuine seiko parts..i wonder will they all work together.....see what you think...well what i am trying to go for is a all black dial and bezel and i know seiko never made a 6139 like that...at least i have never seen one...and when i seen this...i thought this might be what i was looking for...thanks for looking..God Bless John

Attachments

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Maybe something like this?

·
Registered
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow...Andy what model is that one....looks very nice...

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Looks like exactly the mash up you're thinking of John. The 6139 600x case with coke bezel and 6139 7101 Vader dial and hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good spot, that's exactly what it is...:clap:

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Hi John, I like your idea, the dial you show is a 6139-7060, I 've got a old scrap one and it isn't quite the same colour as in your pic, it's a sort of grey-brown which isn't too cool imho.

·
Registered
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
well i love it..thank you for the info and the great ideas too...pm sent Feca67...God Bless

·
Registered
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
so the first one has a vader dial and hands?...never thought of that idea too....very cool...maybe one all black and one like my original idea...
like this one too...with the coke bezel insert ..but it would need some red inside the dial too...would look better with a all black bezel insert

Looks like exactly the mash up you're thinking of John. The 6139 600x case with coke bezel and 6139 7101 Vader dial and hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
so the first one has a vader dial and hands?...never thought of that idea too....very cool...maybe one all black and one like my original idea...
like this one too...with the coke bezel insert ..but it would need some red inside the dial too...would look better with a all black bezel insert

That one would look good with red chrono hands and the coke bezel

Sent via t'interweb thingy using magic n stuff....

·
Registered
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that is what i thought too...something a little different and like those hard to find ones...hopefully i find the parts i need to start...thank you all so much...God Bless John

·
Registered
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
well i just got a band for it too...i am told it is a original 6139 70xx speedtimer band like from the dial and inner dial this came from...
correction made....

Attachments

·
Craftsman
3,892 Posts
If that was an original speedtimer band it would indicate that on the clasp.

·
Registered
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
well thank you for the info too Tom...well it is like a 6139 70xx band...thank you for the clarification...God Bless John

·
Registered
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well i hope it makes my build work great too...God Bless John

·
Registered
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
wow...that is the original one that inspired me...great pics by the way....God Bless and thank you for sharing them...John

1 - 18 of 18 Posts