The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Administrator
30,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the sad loss (shocked and saddened me) of Jonathan lets have a comp to cheer us up a little and in memory of Jonathan.

This is one of my TST's and it is a very early prototype so it is unique in the same way Jonathan was a little unique.

The "Prize", 6309-7290 modded to TST complete with a Black Acetal shroud.

Jim (jimmy 1963) has just been in touch and he would like to add this mesh bracelet to the prize, thanks Jim :)

Tom/Seikopsycho2 has kindly donated a quality new after market mineral glass crystal, new Seiko crystal gasket, case back gasket, bezel gasket, and crown gasket, thanks Tom :)

Normal format, guess the total of the 6 (six) UK main lottery balls for Saturday 14 June 2014 and pick the bonus ball which will come into play if there is more than one correct guess.

Two rules only:
  1. You must have a post count of 250 plus.
  2. Two guesses maximum.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
John I applaud your effort to honor Jonathan's memory and lighten the mood here. I pray the winner will be grateful to you both.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Very nice gesture in memory of a great asset

161 bonus ball 17

and

136 bonus ball 12

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Brilliant! Ok I didn't know sweadfreak so if I win I would like it to be auctioned off and the money given to his family to do as they please with!

125 & 33
134 & 40

Lovely gesture John!:clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
127 + 9
168 + 37

a fitting gesture, many thanks John.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Nice gesture John. I didn't know Jonathan , so I'm with ClockBloke and I'll pass it on.

165 and 23

176 and 40

·
Special Member
26,476 Posts
No Numbers here...Just send me the watch ;)...One Twenty Three, Seventeen...;) Flip The Proverbial Coin...

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
excellent idea...and great for TigerUk, Jimmy1963 and Seiko Psycho all to do this in his memory too...well my numbers are 156 and 17 and 124 and 17...thank you again for doing this...just a idea..can we make a special back cover?..

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Would this be any easier for you if folk followed a system to display their choices?
Like:

xxx & xx

rather than spelling out the numbers or having them embedded say here xxx & xx

1 - 20 of 55 Posts