The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well its that time of year again for a holiday and going back to glasgow for the first time in a year.

taking the 6309 and my skx007. the staps for the 007 arrived supper fast from chronograph.com, supper service. quicker and cheaper than getting from within europe.

anyway, all the best too all here. will be looking in via the iPod while away.
cant wait for my first pint of Tennents plus fish & chips. mmmmmmm

sorry for now real watch contact
all the best

·
Banned
2,569 Posts
iwaddell said:
well its that time of year again for a holiday and going back to glasgow for the first time in a year.

taking the 6309 and my skx007. the staps for the 007 arrived supper fast from chronograph.com, supper service. quicker and cheaper than getting from within europe.

anyway, all the best too all here. will be looking in via the iPod while away.
cant wait for my first pint of Tennents plus fish & chips. mmmmmmm

sorry for now real watch contact
all the best
[/quote]

Beer content runs a very close second to watch content ;)

Have a good vacation and tip a Tennet or two for us ;D

·
Registered
119 Posts
You're going TO Glasgow for a holiday? I've got to ask - why? Are you originally from there, and going back to visit family/friends?
Nothing wrong with Glasgow - I spent 6 weeks working there a few years ago - but I've never thought of it as a holiday destination.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@clockworks - i hear what your saying. but originally from there and not seen my family for about a year, so it has to be a trip to glasgow. but if the weather stays good will do a couple of hill climbs/walks. but more than likely catch up with friends in the pubs.

@pin guan pete - will tip a couple left handed so i can see my watch at the same time ;)

slangevar!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts