The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a pusher for my Seiko 7T36-6A29 chronograph with moon dial. Tried Seiko and they no longer support the watch. It is the type that is attached with a small c-ring. Most of what I have found are the screw in types with springs built into the button. This does not appear to have a spring but is pushed back by a contact lever within the watch itself. I found the tiny c-ring inside the watch. Just need the pusher (gold). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I just checked a gold-tone 7a28 parts watch I have, but the pushers look different than yours - they have a small shroud on the outside. I think the 7T36 is a similar pusher construction to the 7T32, so there should be a loose spring under the pusher as the contact levers of the movement aren't that strong. You'll also want to fit a fresh c-clip when you find a pusher, or you'll soon suffer the same fate.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just checked a gold-tone 7a28 parts watch I have, but the pushers look different than yours - they have a small shroud on the outside. I think the 7T36 is a similar pusher construction to the 7T32, so there should be a loose spring under the pusher as the contact levers of the movement aren't that strong. You'll also want to fit a fresh c-clip when you find a pusher, or you'll soon suffer the same fate.
Thanks for your research. I agree that I believe there is a spring under the button. I found the c-clip in the watch. It is tiny and I will try getting a replacement. After more research I believe the button part number is 80602761. I have found some close parts but not that exact number. Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts