The Watch Site banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Great time on holiday Guys.Weather was great,company was great (Amanda my partner),food was as usual fantastic,the water was clear and deep,the diving was outstanding as always and i took my Orient Star for its first vacation and water test.
I did have a few watches i wanted to take but the Orient Seemed to me the obvious choice as it wears well even without being in its element as a Dive tool which it certainly is.
At one point over a two day period i lost my watch to the wrist of my partner who loves the watch so much she decided to wear it,with some great responses from onlookers seeing her with such a huge Yellow watch on. ;)
Hope you like the pics guys as they are Random.Thanks for looking guys.Neil and Amanda.Thian i hope ive managed to gain access to the WIS Hat Brigade!!!

Hi Guys.Bon Appetite!!!

Amanda wearing my Orient Star.

Our dive spot today north of the rocks.Total depth 88 metres down to the bottom.

Cocktail i had waiting for Amanda.(Sex on the Beach)

Needed a Nice Fillet Steak Bernaise after my Dive today.Mmmmmmmmmm

Orient did well and no water ingress at 52 metres down.

Ok to go.Here we go.

Start of my Dive.52 metres today.

·
Administrator
30,148 Posts
Great pictures Neil and you got that orient wet !!! when you loaned it me i took it off to wash the pots up !!

I love turkey we went to Marmaris about 8 times but not been for the last few years, as you say great food, great people and the weather and sea is beautiful.

It looks good on Amanda so i suppose you will have to treat her to one of her own :)

·
Registered
964 Posts
Nice to see you back! Obviously you had some fun!
And I'm not surprised that "food was usually fantastic" as you were outside of England. :D :D :D

To come back to business:
The Orient looks great on Amanda!

Cheers,

Axel

·
Registered
496 Posts
Neilo!!!! Welcome back mate :-* .... :)) :)) :))

Wow buddy .....looks like you & Amanda had a great time 8)

I'm glad you took the OS300m.... perfect watch for the job ;)

Cheers
Shannon

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Great pictures. You guys look like a fun couple.

They serve "mushy peas" in Turkey? I had to look that one up, too.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Neil, looks like you had a great time! The Orient looked to be in its element. Glad you're back, and that Amanda let you keep the watch!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Great to hear that you had a wonderful time there! Your Orient had a great time as well, I'm sure! 8)

Thanks for sharing and I look forward to going there one day myself!

K

·
0 Posts
Great Pictures Neil! You didnt take your green seiko 5 did ya? Naw, Not 200 m rated ;)

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Welcome back, looks like loads of fun was had. :)

Great pics, OS300m, is happy to be diving deep, free from the land & air. Nothing but sweet H2O.
OS300m is fine for the ladies. I think all ladies can pull off the diver thing, I dig it.

I'm really considering picking up one of these babies. But should I wait for a new one, or get the old one? Hmmm.

Is that an octopus sliding down your sleeve? Really cool. Man i need a vacation , a dive vacation would be sweet.

Thanks for the getaway. ;)
Dave.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
the water looks so clear. glad you had a great time. the orient looks good in the water mate. glad you had a great time away.

will be taking proper dive leason(s) this year from the brother of an ex-work collegue of the wife. thinks its about time i stopped being a desk diver.

she had noticed my skx007 and said it was a good dive watch.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
TheTigerUK said:
I love turkey we went to Marmaris about 8 times but not been for the last few years, as you say great food, great people and the weather and sea is beautiful.

Small world! Wife and I had our honeymoon at Robinson Select Maris.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts