The Watch Site banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

spent a week at my parents in law in good ol' Poland, but had some IT propblems over there, so I couldn't follow the things here.
Well, just wanna say I'm back wearing one of my favourites:

Cheers,

Axel

Btw:
[img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w1/kubusprosie/dies%20und%20das/IMG_1906.jpg
That's my favourite (mainstream) beer over there. :)

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Tiger,

thanks! Sure there were people, but I do not have any model releases... ;)
To be serious:
I only took pics at private occasions and the Tyskie-Logo was an exception.
But I can ensure you: there're still plenty of friendly people around!

Cheers,

Axel

·
Administrator
32,810 Posts
Axel66 said:
Hi Tiger,

thanks! Sure there were people, but I do not have any model releases... ;)
To be serious:
I only took pics at private occasions and the Tyskie-Logo was an exception.
But I can ensure you: there're still plenty of friendly people around!

Cheers,

Axel

aaaah Thank goodness for that i thought we had all the Poles in Leicester, half my customers are Polish these days !! and i really like there cigarettes, they always get a little discount if they share them round :)

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
A Polish friend once gave me this vodka. He just called it Bison Vodka. Great stuff. Unfortunately soon after you could no longer import it into the US because of some nonsense about a chemical leaching from the single blade of grass put into every bottle. Bah, who worries about chemicals in your vodka?

·
Registered
9,873 Posts
My buddy! That Belle and its strap are so nice you should be reported to the moderator!!
;)

Axel66 said:
Hi guys,

spent a week at my parents in law in good ol' Poland, but had some IT propblems over there, so I couldn't follow the things here.
Well, just wanna say I'm back wearing one of my favourites:....

Cheers,

Axel

Btw:

That's my favourite (mainstream) beer over there. :)

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nhoJ said:
A Polish friend once gave me this vodka. He just called it Bison Vodka. Great stuff. Unfortunately soon after you could no longer import it into the US because of some nonsense about a chemical leaching from the single blade of grass put into every bottle. Bah, who worries about chemicals in your vodka?

[/quote]

Zubrowka rulez!
Now that Poland is in the EU, I could take 10 liters of that good stuff with me :P . However, you can get it here in Luxembourg as well - just another design of the bottle.
I love Zubrowka as it is a drink of its own.
You won't pay it justice calling it "a" vodka! :-\
It's flavor is totally unique, not comparable to other Polish, Russian or Finnish vodkas.
Hate it or love it - I love it!
And don't give a sh... of what the US customs tell you. I'm pretty sure it's by far more natural than a Jack Daniels!

But if you don't believe me, ask our Polish friends in the forum here.
Some of the younger ones might recommend you to mix it with apple juice (called Charlottka then), but for old lads like me, it's worth to be drunken as it is. :-[

Na zdrowie,

Axel ;)

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Axel66 said:
Zubrowka rulez!
Now that Poland is in the EU, I could take 10 liters of that good stuff with me :p . However, you can get it here in Luxembourg as well - just another design of the bottle.
I love Zubrowka as it is a drink of its own.
You won't pay it justice calling it "a" vodka! :-\
It's flavor is totally unique, not comparable to other Polish, Russian or Finnish vodkas.
Hate it or love it - I love it!
And don't give a sh... of what the US customs tell you. I'm pretty sure it's by far more natural than a Jack Daniels!

But if you don't believe me, ask our Polish friends in the forum here.
Some of the younger ones might recommend you to mix it with apple juice (called Charlottka then), but for old lads like me, it's worth to be drunken as it is. :-[

Na zdrowie,

Axel ;)
Yes, I liked it very much good stuff. We drank it straight, but I do remember some conversation about apple juice. Maybe I'll try again to find it here.

·
Registered
534 Posts
TheTigerUK said:
That does look good now Thian (nice photo as well).

ps: My eyes are still watering after what you told me last night you "slut" :)) :))
that used to be my handle...'watch slagger' by a member in the UK hahahaha! :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts