The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another Canadian here, just recently got into Seiko watches, i like how affordable they are, looking to learn more about watches and add to my collection! here are some photos of the seiko automatic im wearing now!

·
Banned
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol good guess, i do go to school out there, but live out west in Manitoba. I got family in the maritimes, its a great time. Too bad we had to leave early due to COVID-19... Seems like the maritimes was hit much harder than the western area. Who knows what'll happen next.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Lol good guess, i do go to school out there, but live out west in Manitoba. I got family in the maritimes, its a great time. Too bad we had to leave early due to COVID-19... Seems like the maritimes was hit much harder than the western area. Who knows what'll happen next.
Good school. Btw, there's another Manitoban who recently joined and believe he's somewhere down by the 49th. Can't really comment on relative effect of COVID out in the maritimes vs the rest of the country but suffice to say the fine folks in Nova Scotia have had more than their fair share of tragedy.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Welcome to SCWF. The rabbit hole grows deeper...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts