The Watch Site banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people my name is Steve im from the UK and have always been a Seiko fan from the Movies, James Bond and Arnold. I quess I was always lured by the manly watch as I wear no jewellery and like it like that. Would love to get a real Arni Seiko but sadly don't ever think I can get one on my budget £150-200. So any advice would be taken on board. I'm a daddy of two married etc and a keen bodybuilder, I say that as I use less weight these day and get a better workout. Being 42 now im trying to push myself to be fitter and more healthy and save my joints. So everyone do me a favour and get off your arse lol. I can say that because 2 years ago I thought I would end up in a wheelchair having been told I have M.E. and was quite bad with it. The gym was the only thing that made me semi healthy again so I work out religiously. Take care an look forward to hearing from you.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.