The Watch Site banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First (virgin) post here. So wanna shout a big "HELLO!" to everyone and hope you guys will be nice and easy to a noob like me.

:p

Here's 2 of my collection, that has been with me since I started collecting Seikos. I believed that they are the oldest resident in my watch community.

What else? Of course the bulls!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend too!

·
Registered
162 Posts
RussMurray said:
Great to see ya here Jack! Most of us know yer no noob! No mercy! Welcome to our new starship.
SCWF, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship SCWF. Its new mission: you can read in the mission statement, to seek out new life and new WIS's, to boldly go where no man has gone before on any forum."

sorry, i could not resist the temptation... ;D

·
Premium Member
3,045 Posts
reficul_x said:
First (virgin) post here. So wanna shout a big "HELLO!" to everyone and hope you guys will be nice and easy to a noob like me.

:p

Here's 2 of my collection, that has been with me since I started collecting Seikos. I believed that they are the oldest resident in my watch community.

What else? Of course the bulls!

[img]

Hope everyone is having a great weekend too!
[/quote]

Hey! Who's the FNG? ;) ;D ;) ;D We knew it wouldn't bee too long before Jack's back! Make yourself at home, Jack!

Cheers!
Mike

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@cnycoburn: Great to see another WIS lady here! It is a rare sight, certainly! ;-)

@RussMurray: Hey Russ! Its always great to see you. I feel like I'm in a new forum, but old faces everywhere, and the feeling kinda weird. But can't deny the fact that this forum is definitely upgraded in many ways. Great job! :)

@Gabe: Hey old pal! Seems like the baby didn't occupy much of your time eh? Great contribution to the site, especially on the vintage catalogues! Yer know, I still got them in my mobile phone~ :)

@Mike: Another old buddy! The feeling's mutual. Its great to see you here too. And nice to see most of us are using the old IDs. But hmmm.... at the same time, Mr Pepsidiver maybe lurking around too, with a diff ID.

To all, HAGWE!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Sharkie Dakota!
Always always nice to hear from yer!
Hey, when are you selling me your 1655? Heh!
Btw, I don't think I will ever get another 1680. The date setting just drives me nuts. Im sure you know what Im saying. I know there are a whole bunch of people who care nuts for setting the date (or lunar phase) right. But Im anal you see. lol. Maybe the same discipline like yourself (accountancy) will understand. :-D

@sdoocms: Thank you for the compliments. Well, you can too! Just spend some time on the bay and im sure one of these days you will get one, probably at a steal too! Good luck! and as always, happy watch hunting!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts