The Watch Site banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well i have been trying to piece back together a watch i got a while back and ran across this band..it looks like the band shown in SeikoPsycho's thread ..but to my eyes it does not match exactly...any help i would so appreciate it...God Bless John

Attachments

·
Craftsman
3,897 Posts
John, that looks like the bracelet for a 6139-70XX. The end links and center link are a little different then the bracelet used on a 6139-600X.

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well thank you Tom...can i make it work on a 6139 6005 case?...i am making a custom 6139 speed timer build...and it is reasonable cost too..thank you for info...God Bless John your watch in the pics is very close to the custom build i am doing...i hope i can make the band work too

·
Craftsman
3,897 Posts
The end links won't fit and I believe the center link where it connects to the end link is also narrower then the 6139-600X president end link. I can check if you like. I have both styles.

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey that would be great...thank you so much Tom...God Bless John...i do not mind a little modification to make it work too...

·
Craftsman
3,897 Posts
Ok John,
I just took some measurements. The center links are the same where it connects to the end links. The end links are different and the bracelets themselves are different. The 6139-600X president bracelet is 19mm wide at the end link while the 6139-70XX bracelet flares out to 23mm wide at the end link.

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well thank you Tom..that is great news....just so i am clear..i can use this with the standard 6139 6005 end links?...really appreciate the info...God Bless John

·
Craftsman
3,897 Posts
well thank you Tom..that is great news....just so i am clear..i can use this with the standard 6139 6005 end links?...really appreciate the info...God Bless John
Only if the end links are the president bracelet style.

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok..so i need to use the presidental style 6139 end links too...great info...God Bless John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts