The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i have got a nice 62-6198 coming to me..and have sourced all the other things i need..but the bezel is not right...is any other models have the same bezel?..it looks similar to a 51-2273...i am not finding any of these...any help will be greatly appreciated...John

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well that did help...as the one i have is not a citizen...any one of them will work till i get the correct one...thank you Chevere again...appreciate it...how is your 6309 parts search going...

·
Registered
708 Posts
well that did help...as the one i have is not a citizen...any one of them will work till i get the correct one...thank you Chevere again...appreciate it...how is your 6309 parts search going...
For the time being it's sort of on hold. As many of us tend to do, I've taken on more projects than I should've done at once -- especially with our son due to be born in about two weeks! Still, I keep my eyes open and I'm sure the right parts will fall into place when I'm least expecting it.

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey congrats on coming baby....i have got everything but that bezel...it will turn up...thanks again...

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey if you need any help with the 6309 parts..let me know...i just finished mine..finding all the parts..need to blow it apart and get it cleaned and serviced next..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts