The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sitting on the train to Stockholm now, circa three hours left. This is one of my travel companions:

Cheers! :)
Daniel Z.

·
Registered
994 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Mid course correction - I woke up with a Swiss diver, but just got the itch to wear the Pogue...

·
Registered
862 Posts
Most of my stuff is for sale as I am on a grail run. The three I'm keeping are my Tuna017, Blue Sumo and MM300. My grail will be my 4th watch. However, lately my Tuna is my go to everyday watch. I still keep the MM300 and the Sumo wound though. :)

·
Banned
2,919 Posts
So, what are you going after?

Jan-10 said:
Most of my stuff is for sale as I am on a grail run. The three I'm keeping are my Tuna017, Blue Sumo and MM300. My grail will be my 4th watch. However, lately my Tuna is my go to everyday watch. I still keep the MM300 and the Sumo wound though. :)

·
Registered
862 Posts
The Emperor Tuna. She will be mine very soon. :) I have my price negotiated and as soon as my 6105-8110 and 3 Arnies sell, I will be sending the funds over to Japan. I also have a sweet vintage for sale to help out the purse for some accesories I need. It's going to be odd to have only 4 watches. 3 Prospex Automatics and a Prospex Quartz Tuna. Sort of excited to have an easier decision every morning. Ha ha.

·
Banned
5,181 Posts
believe it or not, NON-Japanese watch on the wrist today.

My grandpa's 1960 Girard Perregaux Gyromatic

1 - 20 of 28 Posts