The Watch Site banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have been looking for it and for the life of me i can not find it...any help will so be appreciated...God Bless John

·
Registered
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You sir are a gentleman...i have been looking all over for this..God Bless John...if you need any help..just ask..really appreciate it

·
Registered
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well that is a good one..but this other one is more comprehensive...they did all kinds of mods...many different dials...it was a amazing thread...this one will help too...

·
Registered
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you Sam...still not the one i seen...it showed touching up dials using model paint...they showed all different dials being modified..all colors of the rainbow...i know we all seen it...thank you for the links...they are great too

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Thank you Sam...still not the one i seen...it showed touching up dials using model paint...they showed all different dials being modified..all colors of the rainbow...i know we all seen it...thank you for the links...they are great too
hhhmmm doesn't ring any bells sorry, on another forum or website perhaps?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Not much help but I remember reading a really good article which was probably the same one, I haven't been able to find it again. Wish I'd bookmarked it now.

·
Registered
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i know i found it here...sadly my memory is excellent...but i can not find it..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Can't post link yet. But i think you are referring to the thread "cheap restoration of seiko 6105 dial" use the search function. Good luck.

Best Regards

·
Registered
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it was not about any certain model...it showed that what can be done with a little creative license...they fixed damaged dial ....modded other ones...chapter rings...all kinds of stuff...but thank you for info...God Bless John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts