The Watch Site banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well i am looking for a black bezel insert with these sizes...it is for a custom build so i do not care what it came from...outer diameter is 36.25mm and the inner diameter is 31.25mm ...thank you Seiko Psycho for that info...any help will so be appreciated...i consulted the bezel info and i do not see anything close...i wonder if a citizen diver bezels might be close...God Bless John

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well they are a bit smaller but thank you for the info...what we really need is a better bezel index with all the sizes...i am more than willing to help gather all the info...

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
According to the bezel index, this one should match:

Seiko 6106-8100 Sport Diver
Outer: 36.25
Inner: 31.25
Thickness: 0.89
Flat Insert

Or is that entry posted by you after finding out the correct one? :)

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
well they are a bit smaller but thank you for the info...what we really need is a better bezel index with all the sizes...i am more than willing to help gather all the info...
There's a link in my sticky at the top of the Japanese section to contribute measurements for various inserts. Anyone can add through the form, anyone can view the spreadsheet, but only I can edit it if something needs changing. This gives the community the ability to contribute, rather than being the responsibility of an individual, but keeps it from being tampered with/abused.

Being a teacher and tech director at an international school and having an 11mo old, I haven't had a whole lot of time to research, but everyone is free to contribute at anytime. Once the form is submitted, the information automatically appears on the spreadsheet. I check in from time to time and will do my best to keep it sorted by brand.

·
Craftsman
3,920 Posts
According to the bezel index, this one should match:

Seiko 6106-8100 Sport Diver
Outer: 36.25
Inner: 31.25
Thickness: 0.89
Flat Insert

Or is that entry posted by you after finding out the correct one? :)
I listed it after taking the measurements for John..........:)

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well thank you all...i have been compiling a list of all the bezel inserts and i will be helping make a more complete list for all ....thank everyone who will help with this...i know it takes a ton of time to put all of this together....anyone who has any sizes...please pm and i will add them as i get them...God Bless John

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey does anyone know where i can find a one that is that size?....i do not want that stock silver look..i want the black stock 6309 diver look...

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
well thank you all...i have been compiling a list of all the bezel inserts and i will be helping make a more complete list for all ....thank everyone who will help with this...i know it takes a ton of time to put all of this together....anyone who has any sizes...please pm and i will add them as i get them...God Bless John
Again, they can be added at this link. My whole purpose in putting this together was so that one person wasn't responsible for all the data entry, it happens automatically when a person submits it. The resulting spreadsheet is here.

I haven't gotten around to adding axb's chart, as I have other things going on in my life. Ideally though, all the information can be in one place, rather than partial lists here and there. If anyone is willing, I'd really like it to be shared with other forums as well. More views and contributors means more information to benefit all of us. As far as I know, it is currently only on the two forums I hold membership with.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank you for the info

1 - 10 of 10 Posts