The Watch Site banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone?

Ideally, I'd find a shirt with the Suwa symbol on it, that's it. That way, you'd have to really know what it was in order for it to mean anything.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Not weird at all. I seen a member with a Seiko prospex black t shirt and he pointed me in the direction of another member. Forgot his name, but he had them made in Asia, maybe singapore. Any way, he never replied my emails. :(
I'd love to buy a few Seiko shirts too. I haven't seen anywhere and all my searches have ended without results.

If anybody knows, I'd be interested.
Dave.

Upate- the member who had those made was Badern. He never replied my emails about the tshirts. :( I hope somebody can source some.

·
Banned
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd LOVE to get a black or orange one with just the "Water 70m Proof" on it. Or "Proof" on the front, and "Proof" on the back. Proof/Proof, get it? :))

eh, that's what passes for humor in my house. It's late, give me some time, and I'll come up with something better.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
red2ndhand said:
Here is the Seiko Tee that was done by fellow forum members in Singapore last year.

Cheers,
Jeremiah
[/quote]

yes thats the one. Badern had these made also in white.
Badern, can you get your guys to make these again? Please? :)

Thanks for posting.
Dave.

·
Banned
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmm!

That's cool - I'll have to look that up.

If I had my druthers, I'd LOVE to have a shirt with the "proof" graphic on the front. I wonder if Seiko still owns that image/logo/typeface...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Spencer said:
Anyone?

Ideally, I'd find a shirt with the Suwa symbol on it, that's it. That way, you'd have to really know what it was in order for it to mean anything.
Hello All,

I have been busy lately and didnt had the time to post or even check my private emails. I see that there are still some keen interest in the seiko tee. Fortunately, i have some balance. Please look it up on the sales forum soon.

Thanks....
Raymondwhale

1 - 8 of 8 Posts