The Watch Site banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband is turning the big 3-0 and has asked for the Seiko Diver SKA371. I've been doing a lot of research to try and find the best deal. I saw some listed on Ebay but I'm scared I might not recognize a fake. Do you all have tips to looking? Or a place that you could recommend?

Thanks so much in advance!

·
Banned
2,569 Posts
I don't think you have to worry about this model being faked. It is a kinetic watch and not a model that the fakers can easily reproduce. While eBay can be a dangerous place, there are many good sellers that you can trust to deliver the goods and stand behind them. Generally speaking if an eBay seller has many, many(over a thousand) sales and has a high feedback score(98% or better) then you will be fine making a purchase from them :)

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
2 Sellers I buy from all the time: POKEMONYU (watches59) and PREMIERWORLD. No chance of doing wrong with these two, AFAIK and from personal experience.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
12,319 Posts
also don't forget amazon.
They sometimes have good deals, other times they are expensive, but they are reliable.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Chris said:
2 Sellers I buy from all the time: POKEMONYU (watches59) and PREMIERWORLD. No chance of doing wrong with these two, AFAIK and from personal experience.

Hope that helps.
+1 I bought many from those guys and it was 100 % OK every time.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
For some non-eBay sellers...

If you live in the US check out bluedial.com. They are a good seller and are running a sale until July 15 for 7% off. Enter code SUMMER7.

princentonwatches.com and longislandwatches.com are also good sellers. LI watch has a free shipping deal now and will ship outside the US. Not sure about PW.

amazon too. sometimes amazon has CRAZY deals if you are shopping at the right time.

Sometimes their prices are close to the ebay dealers...sometimes not. Just have to shop around. But being closer to home I don't mind spending a few extra $$$.

Oh yeah....your husband is welcome to join us, but you may come to regret it. ;D

·
Banned
5,181 Posts
nhoJ said:
For some non-eBay sellers...

If you live in the US check out bluedial.com. They are a good seller and are running a sale until July 15 for 7% off. Enter code SUMMER7.

princentonwatches.com and longislandwatches.com are also good sellers. LI watch has a free shipping deal now and will ship outside the US. Not sure about PW.

amazon too. sometimes amazon has CRAZY deals if you are shopping at the right time.

Sometimes their prices are close to the ebay dealers...sometimes not. Just have to shop around. But being closer to home I don't mind spending a few extra $$$.

Oh yeah....your husband is welcome to join us, but you may come to regret it. ;D

My SKX007K came from Bluedial - they're a great, reputable seller. No worries.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts