The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really hoping for some help.

I am trying very hard to find parts for a Seiko 7c43-7009 pepsi watch. My dad wore this for 27 years until it gave out on him and he always wanted to fix it. He now has ALS and is dying and I am trying to get it repaired for his xmas gift. I sent it to Seiko and they said they don't have parts and I've taken it to the best repair places in Los Angeles and they can't locate parts either. It needs a new movement, crown, and complete bezel, and glass. If you have any idea where I could find these parts or some of them, or a whole watch I could buy to part it out, I would really appreciate it. I am going to have a repair shop attempt to repair the movement and crown. I was told that a 6309 bezel should fit this watch, just not as tightly. I don't know much about watches, so I don't know exactly what I need for the bezel (bezel ring, insert, retention ring?) Thanks so much for your time guys.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I am really hoping for some help.

I am trying very hard to find parts for a Seiko 7c43-7009 pepsi watch. .
Wolfsuit,
Try the Jules Borel CGI. You may not be able to order off of them, but your watchmaker will be able to. Any more help with the 7C43, DM me.
-Pete

1 - 2 of 2 Posts