The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys!

i'm wondering if i can get some help here in regards to NOS seiko bracelet.
Is there a way to tell if they're the real deal? I know it may look as if they're seiko bracelets, but the one I ordered from Japan feels cheap and flimsy.
A coworker has a seiko as well and his real band (he's had it for a very long time and hasn't changed it since he purchased it new) is significantly heavier and sturdier.

I'm looking for a 19mm bracelet for my 6139 7010. Doesn't have to be the exact same one that it shows in the catalog but can be slightly different too! The one I ordered from Japan looks like this style: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

but is very very light and flimsy.

thanks!

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
I'm not sure if this is what you are asking, but I have purchased "NOS SEIKO Bracelets" off evilbay and gotten beauties and most recently a peice of junk that I assume is just some Asian counterfeit. Seller was in Hong Kong. You get what you pay for, so I really don't mind, it was dirt cheap.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not sure if this is what you are asking, but I have purchased "NOS SEIKO Bracelets" off evilbay and gotten beauties and most recently a peice of junk that I assume is just some Asian counterfeit. Seller was in Hong Kong. You get what you pay for, so I really don't mind, it was dirt cheap.
haha i know right! i paid a lot for mine too.. ($65.. is that a lot?) and i really don't think it's a NOS bracelet.

i guess it's a hit or miss with these unless they're the fishbone bracelets? I'm only saying that because they really look original in terms of condition. haha

do you mind sharing from whom you purchased it from on the bay? not the hong kong seller.. :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
NOS bracelets, if you find a supplier please let me know. They are virtually equal to the watch. So many times have I been caught out by short bracelets, you need to ask this question before you buy or suffer a long wait to find a donor you can butcher to make good

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
FS: Swedefreak East Tech Fishbone bracelets for Seiko 6138 & 6139 $38 usd

hey guys!

i'm wondering if i can get some help here in regards to NOS seiko bracelet.
Is there a way to tell if they're the real deal? I know it may look as if they're seiko bracelets, but the one I ordered from Japan feels cheap and flimsy.
A coworker has a seiko as well and his real band (he's had it for a very long time and hasn't changed it since he purchased it new) is significantly heavier and sturdier.

I'm looking for a 19mm bracelet for my 6139 7010. Doesn't have to be the exact same one that it shows in the catalog but can be slightly different too! The one I ordered from Japan looks like this style: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

but is very very light and flimsy.

thanks!
Have you checked the post a little further down the "Active Topics" list ? You certainly cant go wrong with one of these beautiful pieces !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts