The Watch Site banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i am must be not doing something right....i can not get the site to look up my case numbers...it is a Citizen 4-540115...any help will so be appreciated....God Bless John

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well thanks...i do not even see that model at all....seems very strange...i must be doing something wrong...thanks for trying...God Bless John

·
Registered
931 Posts
I'm sure you've checked Sweephand's site for any info, and knowing how helpful Stephen is he will probably give you a hand when he sees this post...
When it comes to the Citizens it seems that info and parts are hard to garner....I think Tiger had a post about that not long ago..

http://sweep-hand.org/

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i will pm him there...thank you again...God Bless John

·
Registered
513 Posts
If you do not have an account you will not be able to see all the items on their site. Don't know the rhyme or reason as to which you can and can't see, but I spoke with them when I was having trouble (I had an account, it had just been de-activated somehow) seeing a Seiko bezel. Got my account straightened out and there it was!

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Assume thats the one that you are going to put the 5470 movement in John. You'll have the stem and crown with it, but it came from a watch that didnt have a screw down crown so you will need a new crown if your donor hasn't got one.
John.....

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes that is the same one that movement will go in...here is a pics of the crown....i have not seen any other citizen crown like it....i am hoping to find a part number..mine did not have any with it..thank you again John....i truly appreciate it..God Bless John

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts