Help with bezel insert- please - update Done

Just bagged this on the bay for Mrs Lewie
Its a EP0221-01L
contacted Citizen UK and had a quote of £120:eek:hmy:
Can anyone think of a cheap(ish) solution- its a really tiny diver

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
The problem with Boley is their database isn't live like Borels or Cousins, it's just like an online parts catalogue. Just because they list it doesn't mean they have it in stock, or for that matter have ever stocked it! However, it is very handy for part numbers - according to Cousins it's a Citizen bezel, red/blue and it's obsolete.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The problem with Boley is their database isn't live like Borels or Cousins, it's just like an online parts catalogue. Just because they list it doesn't mean they have it in stock, or for that matter have ever stocked it! However, it is very handy for part numbers - according to Cousins it's a Citizen bezel, red/blue and it's obsolete.
thanks was hopeing I could find somthing a simular size- just to use as a holiday beater really:)

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Some dimensions would be very helpful!!!! Just telling us it's very tiny won't help!!

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some dimensions would be very helpful!!!! Just telling us it's very tiny won't help!!
I know I don't have the watch in hand it's on its way back from citizen as we speak- once I'm back from holiday and I have it I'll upload some dimensions
Thanks
Was hoping someone had access to the sizes

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well with my ruler it looks to be 28mm ext - 24mm int although I have some callipers on loan coming tomorrow
My daughters taken a shine to it and her 21st is upcoming ( already spent a small fortune) so I thought I'd try to finish it
The glass has a couple of dink - any ideas how to remove it and how I'd find a replacement(aftermarket)- I've changed a couple of 6309's. This is not a monocoque
I have a generic 16mm bracelet coming which I'll fettle to 15mm
Thanks for any help

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to all especially McGyver for the custom insert really looks the part - it's finished
I'm well pleased how it turned out - bracelet from Hong Kong £3, new AM crystal

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks
Rodger machined me another insert (I think I must have mismeasured 1st time)
She loves it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts