The Watch Site banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't want to start another thread, I could use an advice on sizing this 6139-6002 bracelet

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on guys :p what's the proper way to do it? Is the cylindrical part on the last 3 links actually a pin that can be pushed out, or should I dismantle the whole thing?

·
Registered
5,729 Posts
Firstly the bracelet you show is not an OEM Pogue bracelet. I checked my Uncle Seikos and they look different from yours and it does not match my EastTech so I just don't know which make and model you have there.

So get a thin wide pusher and push down as shown by the embossed arrows but not against a flat surface or they won;t have anywhere to go ! Bracelet sizing pads are good, so are hard sharp edge tables, workbenches, etc.

This a genuine Z002 Pogue bracelet:
thumbnail.jpeg

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Firstly the bracelet you show is not an OEM Pogue bracelet. I checked my Uncle Seikos and they look different from yours and it does not match my EastTech so I just don't know which make and model you have there.

So get a thin wide pusher and push down as shown by the embossed arrows but not against a flat surface or they won;t have anywhere to go ! Bracelet sizing pads are good, so are hard sharp edge tables, workbenches, etc.

View attachment 449177

This a genuine Z002 Pogue bracelet:
View attachment 449179
Thanks a lot, will try today! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts