The Watch Site banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Researcher
5,031 Posts
Some info from the case back, model number etc will enable people to help you!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some info from the case back, model number etc will enable people to help you!
Thanks. I was concerned about how the strap would mount.
B612 s066336 hst
Gn 4w s
Hope this helps.

I hate tapatalk

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
What country are you in? Your case number is: s066336. I can not find any replacements on the web but it might be worth ringing Citizen.

This is off their UK website but I am sure it's the same deal in other countries.

Where can I obtain spare parts for Citizen watches? For spare parts including watch straps or bracelet please call 0121 233 7457 Mon-Sat 9.00 to 16.45 GMT or email: [email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am in the US. Sadly the replacement strap is almost what I paid for the piece itself.

I hate tapatalk

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I am in the US. Sadly the replacement strap is almost what I paid for the piece itself.

I hate tapatalk
That's a shame. It's a nice looking watch. I'd keep a eye on eBay in that case. Try and get the bracelet/band part number and search for that daily. I'm not sure of the pin arrangement for attaching it to the case but I have seen the bracelets with the cutout to take that type of case lug. Just keep doing those Citizen bracelet searches and some thing should come along. You could also place a WTB (wanted to buy) add on this forum under the sales section but read the rules before posting otherwise it could be removed by a moderator. The mods are nice guys on this forum but them rules are rules. I can't remember how many posts you need to do before you can place a WTB listing though. Might be worth joining in on the http://www.thewatchsite.com/33-off-topic/18855-word-association-thread.html to get your post count up. Nice bunch of people on this forum so worth keeping at it. A bracelet will come along soon enough you'll be surprised :)

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Oh and my golden rule when buying a watch? If your a fussy b-stard like me make sure you get one with the original bracelet as those 'are' the hardest parts for these watches to find :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh and my golden rule when buying a watch? If your a fussy b-stard like me make sure you get one with the original bracelet as those 'are' the hardest parts for these watches to find :)
Thank you so much for the reply. Yes I now keep strap futures in mind when making purchases. Just fell in love with this piece and had to have it. After almost 4 years the strap gave it's best.

Hate is a strong word. I am annoyed by tapatalk's behavior.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 11 of 11 Posts