The Watch Site banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx Myles
It's the biggest PITA about this whole industry- i can't stand it. The idea that i have to send a simple mechanical movement all the way back to Japan just to get a f'ing part is insane.

I got in a horrendous go- round with the lovely people at Oris sev years back. I wanted a crown and a stem- that's it. Nope. They refused to sell the parts to anyone. What dicks.

How's life in the Land of the Liberal? I haven't been in there in ages. I was in harvard square every weekend when i was a kid.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Isn't the crown gasket the same as an SKX007?
Same design, but different size AFAIK.

To the OP: I bought a spare crown/stem for my 7S26-0020 (SKX007), and it came with a gasket. I suspect the MM crown/stem assembly will ship with a gasket, too. Might be a good idea to order a crown/stem assembly while they're still available.

Myles

·
Researcher
5,311 Posts
Same design, but different size AFAIK.

To the OP: I bought a spare crown/stem for my 7S26-0020 (SKX007), and it came with a gasket. I suspect the MM crown/stem assembly will ship with a gasket, too. Might be a good idea to order a crown/stem assembly while they're still available.

Myles
I don't know for sure - but Boley definitely lists it as using the same one http://boley.de/referenz/seiko/35319?search=8l35-0010

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.