Registered
1,616 Posts
Welcome! Abandon hope all ye who enter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thank you all for your warm welcome. I know it is a slippery slope. I've only really started collecting in the last twelve months but the watches have ballooned from two to twelve or so. I really need to slow down and be a bit more targeted. I'm just a bit of a sucker for watches with cool sounding names. And I think the Japanese do that best. Helps if they look good too.

In my excitement of writing my first post I neglected to mention a couple of other Japanese watches.

Pulsar "Spoon" W671-4170 which was the first watch I bought for myself and probably begun this journey, albeit twenty years ago.

And my trusty Citizen eco drive BM8180-03E, my camping and general outdoor activity watch. Love the idea of a solar watch. Definitely one for the zombie apocalypse.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Welcome! I have had several cosmotrons too, best of which was one with a rarely seen exhibition caseback
Ooh, that would be good. Although having had the back off mine meant I saw things I didn't want to see. Like the lack of movement ring and wrong battery clip. Shouldn't be too difficult to rectify though.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

Hey Will! :welcome:

From your initial post you sound like an intelligent human with good taste!

Excellent, the first part of my plan has succeeded......

Must try hard to not break that illusion

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
This is what you have all been waiting for. Photos!

The pressmatic (which appeared in yesterday's WRUW thread:

My Silverwave:

Spoon:

And the main reason why I bought it:

Eco-drive

And the Cosmotron:

21 - 30 of 30 Posts