The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick hello, love the new forum style, used to be a regular visitor on the old but will hopefully be a regular poster on the new!

Citizens and Seikos being some of my favourites from my collection, and for my first post my perfect travelling watch, as a geologist I need something that can handle a London business meeting and suit or a field trip in the Caucuses mountains and jeans............

Duratect Ti, quick time change when travelling timezones, sapphire AR crystal, perpetual calendar, day/date display, killer lume and water resist 20 Bar...............just perfect!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!, this is Japan only model, comes on a nice bracelet, seen here with another Ti friend......

·
Registered
534 Posts
Thanks for the info! now I can keep my eye open for it here in Japan ;D Usually those knurled crowns protrude aggressively but yours is quarded well! and the darker ti bezel treatment looks dressy! ...a keeper for sure!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I welcome you as well, Simon, and I also admire that beautiful Citizen! :eek: I think I may have seen that model, is that the series that has a green dialed version? I vaguely recall lusting after them, but the "Japan only" radio sync made me pause. :'(

But I think maybe I could get over that! :D It looks marvelous! 8)

Glad to have you aboard! (Sorry about the pun, not!) :p

- Thomas

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers Thomas,

Yep there is a green dialled version, Japan only sync does not bother me as none of my watches sync out here in Armenia anyway.. :( ..but with the accuracy of the calibre H100 movement who cares! Mine runs about +1.5 secs/month so far, has been with me 10 months now. I am really surprised we don't see more of these on the forums , if there was a candidate for a truly modern "explorer" watch this would get my vote, tough, legible, fuss free and looks 8) !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts