The Watch Site banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

A quick intro as I'm new this forum. I've been collecting watches since the mid 1980s and the Seiko digital Analog (can't remember which model specifically) was my very first watch. It was gifted by my father but unfortunately I no longer have the watch. It was a squarish shaped (stainless steel) watch, where the analogue dial sits above the one-liner digital display.

Over the years my collection has changed in line with my changes in taste, but Seiko watches have always been the staple in my collection.

At present, I have the following Seiko watches: SBBN015, SLA033, SBGR095, SBGW001, SBGA079, and SBEF050.
Watch Analog watch Product Clock Everyday carry

Watch Analog watch Photograph White Light

The line up covers (almost) all of the watch movements that Seiko produce: Automatic, handwound, Quartz, Solar, Spring Drive, etc.

I did have a Seiko kinetic watch at one time, but for some reason it didn't click with me so I had to let it go.

Take care,
B

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, yes apparently the SBEF050 is a LE (limited to 1000) to commemorate the 2019 Tokyo Marathon.

I didn't realise it when I bought it. I just like it because of the large digital display (it helps my 50+ year eyes) and it is quite thin.

The Super Runners (Prospex) series is comprised of Seiko digital watches designed for runners.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts