The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everyone will bear with the teething problems with this new forum software.
Lets keep the great SCWF knowledge, camraderie and friendship that we have always had.

My tunas love the new forum! ;D

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Wow, nice collection of tunas. ;)
I think there are a few members here who are big tuna freaks. I wish I was one of you guys, heck I wish I had one. :(
Thanks for sharing Badern.

ps. I sent you an email while back,about Seiko prospex shirt that Aqualandking Neil had, he mentioned you set him up. Any more t shirts?

Thanks. Dave

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sharkfinDave said:
Wow, nice collection of tunas. ;)
I think there are a few members here who are big tuna freaks. I wish I was one of you guys, heck I wish I had one. :(
Thanks for sharing Badern.

ps. I sent you an email while back,about Seiko prospex shirt that Aqualandking Neil had, he mentioned you set him up. Any more t shirts?

Thanks. Dave
Hi Dave,

Sorry for not replying earlier, slipped my mind. Actually its my friend, Raymondwhale who made those shirts. i have asked him and may have some leftover from the last order. Please email him at [email protected]
Just tell him i referred you.

Apologies again buddy.
Cheers
Badern

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hello to all. Great place to be tonight. Good job well done to all who labored here. You done good. It will be fun playing with all these gadgets and bells and whistles. Peace out. poy ;D

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pin said:
Only for domesticated yard birds :-*

I knew that penguin looks dodgy! :eek: lol ;D

Hi ya Peter!
You should have an emoticon of a penguin to add in your posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
badern said:
Hope everyone will bear with the teething problems with this new forum software.
Hi Badern, glad to be here - and with this post, over five posts total. I'm off to the races... Love the tunas! Almost enough there for a tuna salad!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts