The Watch Site banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member, my name is Jacob and I am from Sweden. Been buying watches since I got a Seiko monster from my parents 5 years ago. I also have a GS 5641 and a 62MAS. Now I am looking for a nice 6159-7001/7010, which is turning out to be a challenge. Will be adding pictures of my watches when I can figure out how do it.
Great to be here!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Aloha Jacob...

New member, my name is Jacob and I am from Sweden. Been buying watches since I got a Seiko monster from my parents 5 years ago. I also have a GS 5641 and a 62MAS. Now I am looking for a nice 6159-7001/7010, which is turning out to be a challenge. Will be adding pictures of my watches when I can figure out how do it.
Great to be here!
I believe you can post pics after 5 posts . When you post a message [not quick reply] , Look below the message box to additional options , go to attach files , then go to manage attachments . That will give you the option to browse for your pics . Choose , upload and wait for that , ....then back to the message box to the attachment paper clip....and add your pics .
Welcome and good luck with the pics.

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
Welcome to the forum..you will love it here..great info and amazing people...if we can help please let us know...great to have you with us

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome! Will most definitely enjoy the hunt, looking to add a 6159 tuna first but must find one in nice condition.

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
Welcome aboard and thanks for introducing yourself to this great online community.

You have a couple of really classic and great watches. More to follow I am sure !

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
great collection....

·
Registered
373 Posts
Welcome to the site...

If you're looking for a Seiko 6159 7001 there is currently one up on the bay, auction ends in two days. It looks like a very nice example, but does have a reserve price.
Take a look...... you never know

1 - 14 of 14 Posts