The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Borrowed the stem to install on a watch that I sold, and it took me this long to get around to locating and installing a new one. Need to give it some wrist time.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was pretty much mint when I got it. Included the original box and all the papers.

·
Registered
912 Posts
It doesn't get any better than that! Totally amazing.

May you have a picture of the box - I'm always curious on these, so many sellers chuck any old box in I'm just not sure what is right and what is wrong. I have one at the moment that I believe to be correct...I wonder if it matches yours.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Oh that one again........

Always great to see those beauties of yours, Kelly. Truth be told, one of your projects from years ago influenced my decision to tender some work to Duarte.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
*very* nice 6139-6005 - this is the exact model I chased down because it has the 2-line Seiko/Automatic and the resist dial, matching the original Pogue:

And, yours is nicer than my February 1972 one (229122) so I'm a little envious:

Congrats.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Beautiful - would have never considered a jubilee bracelet before but now I'm looking at my Pogue and considering the possibilities. I assume those end pieces were custom shaped, or can I actually purchase those somewhere?

Matt

·
Craftsman
3,722 Posts
Simply Stunning 6139 Kelly!
Nice to see you posting again. I've missed your wonderful photography.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It is actually the original Stelux bracelet that a lot of 6139-600x models came on. I've had several all original ones that had this bracelet. It is the alternate bracelet that Seiko issued with this watch.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It doesn't get any better than that! Totally amazing.

May you have a picture of the box - I'm always curious on these, so many sellers chuck any old box in I'm just not sure what is right and what is wrong. I have one at the moment that I believe to be correct...I wonder if it matches yours.
Yep. Here are some pictures of the swag that came with the watch when new.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts