The Watch Site banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
30,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you noticed how "Collections" (TST in this case) just creep up on you ? :)

Just having a bit of a tidy up as these were in different box's etc, I dident realise how many I had and believe it or not I really like all of them for different reasons :)

ps: I really need another couple of Jasons leather straps as they are really really nice to wear :)

·
Registered
473 Posts
An amazing collection on its own! They all look pretty much how they should (I know what I mean), which is amazing, none look out of place to me. At least you know your busy, or make yourself busy. Love those big crowns as well.
Kind regards, David

·
2,237 Posts
There are often threads about 'how many watches does one person need'......now we need a thread that asks 'how many TSTs does one person need' :57:

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I can't imagine how you accumulated so many fine specimens John. You must be on very good terms with your supplier, eh? They are great and I'm sure the TST Collective thread will continue to grow!

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Have you noticed how "Collections" (TST in this case) just creep up on you ? :)

It must truly be an interesting place to get to in the hobby when you have no idea how many of a certain model or certain thing you have. I guess in a way, every day is Christmas when you are surprised what you find when you open a box ! Thanks for sharing your joy and happiness with us !

Merry Christmas John !!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts