The Watch Site banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
^-^ I have been thinking of the yellow dial OS300m.

De-Bling the polished sides of the case with brushing and then do a full PVD treatment case, bezel, crown & case back.

Has this been done before? IMO it would look awesome....Killer Bee!!! 8)

Any links or photos would be appreciated ;D

Cheers
Shannon

·
Krusty Olde Pharte
4,745 Posts
Go for it! How often does any one of us get to be the first to do anything? I think it would be an awesome mod. :)

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I've never seen on before, but it just has to look cool! Black blends very well with yellow, it would be a true KILLERBEE!

·
Administrator
33,740 Posts
Just my opinion and i am pretty boring in my likes and dislikes but i would say leave it as it is, i think if you pvd that it would be a crying shame :'( ;)

But as they often say "one mans poison is another mans Brandy" :)

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I'm not a fan of pvd, but I do like Noah's Tsunami PVD. Put on the new yellow or orange dial, it'll be sick.

Here's a Halios Holotype (Yellow Dial, PVD) dive watch.

Boschett

·
Registered
772 Posts
TheTigerUK said:
Just my opinion and i am pretty boring in my likes and dislikes but i would say leave it as it is, i think if you pvd that it would be a crying shame :'( ;)

But as they often say "one mans poison is another mans Brandy" :)
Agreed with Tiger

PVD looks good unworn. Here's mine and she's afraid of ya :(

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I've never seen anything modded on the OS 300m diver (at least that I can recall).

I think it would look pretty nice, as yellow and black do seem to go well together. I just don't know if I'd go the PVD route; that coating seems to have a reputation for wearing easily.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts