The Watch Site banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Special Member
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had one of those " gotta have it and gotta have it now " moments at the weekend and bought a Vostok Amphibia Icebreaker SE from Meranom.
Last thing I need is another watch but you know how it is :)
Quoted delivery was 2-4 Months
Has anybody bought from them recently and did it take that long for your stuff to be delivered ?

·
Registered
168 Posts
I bought a movement from them before, not too recently - a couple of years ago maybe. And yes, it did take that long for it to arrive - I had forgotten all about it by the time it arrived. I think they ship by surface mail - so, by road and by literal ship. They may also make things to order, rather than actually holding them in stock.

·
Special Member
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought a movement from them before, not too recently - a couple of years ago maybe. And yes, it did take that long for it to arrive - I had forgotten all about it by the time it arrived. I think they ship by surface mail - so, by road and by literal ship. They may also make things to order, rather than actually holding them in stock.
I'll settle down and wait patiently then.
It's a nice watch :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought a watch from them last year but paid extra and had it delivered within a week. I think that was with a DHL option.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Special Member
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought a watch from them last year but paid extra and had it delivered within a week. I think that was with a DHL option.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
I've gone for the Russia Post option... It's fun tracking it..somewhere in Belarus at the moment :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts